Fight Fatigue & Improve Overall Wellness
B-Complex is composed of eight B vitamins that help your body make energy from the food you eat, and maintain good health and well-being. They play an essential role in certain bodily functions. Most B complex vitamins normally deliver eight of the B vitamins: B1 (thiamine), B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacin), B5 (pantothenic acid), B6 (pyridoxine), B7 (biotin), B9 (folic acid), and B12 (cobalamin). B Vitamins can help fight fatigue, improve your memory, and allow you to function all around with more clarity.
Roex® B-Complex offers a balanced blend of essential B vitamins that are needed for proper carbohydrate metabolism, and energy production, and helps your body fight fatigue. B vitamins play a key role in the formulation of red blood cells in the body and have an impact on overall health and the immune system. A potent, energizing formula B vitamin, with thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, biotin, folate, vitamin B6 & vitamin B12.
Are you getting enough vitamin B? *
About This Item *
- Helps your body fight fatigue *
- Maintain the health of nerves, skin, eyes, and hair *
- Supports healthy nervous system function *
- Promotes a healthy metabolism *
- Boosts energy production *
- Encourages brain, cellular and organ health *
- Purity & potency guaranteed *
- Dietary supplement
- Our supplements are manufactured in the USA
- Highest-quality ingredients sourced from around the world
- We back our products up with a 30-day money-back guarantee
The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act require this notice.
Dosage and Uses
- Package Quantity: 120 Capsules
- Suggested Use: Take one (1) capsule daily, preferably with a meal, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner
Vitamin A (as Beta Carotene) 5000 IU 100% Vitamin B1 (Thiamine HCI) 50 mg 3333% Vitamin B2 Riboflavin 50 m• 2941% Vitamin B3 (Niacin and as Niacinamide) 100 mg 500% Vitamin B6 (from Pyridoxine HCI) 100 mg 5000% Folic Acid 800 mcg 200% Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 300 mcg 5000% Biotin (as D-Biotin) 300 mcg 100% Vitamin B5 50 mg 500% (as d-Calcium Pantothenate) Calcium (from Di-Calcium Phosphate) 50 mg 5% Magnesium (from Magnesium Citrate) 50 mg 13% ,Choline Bitartrate, lnositol, PABA (Para-Aminobenzoic Acid), Betaine Hydrochloride, Bromelain, L-Arginine HCI, Alpha Lipoic Acid (Thioctic Acid).
* Daily Value not established
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
- Do not use if outer seal is broken or damaged
- Before using any nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition, taking prescription medication or if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or lactating
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct light
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Please consult with a physician before taking this product.
- Contact a physician immediately if you experience any unwanted side effects from this product and discontinue use.
- The information content on binscience.com is for informational purposes only and does not establish a doctor-patient relationship.
- Pictures shown are for illustration purposes only.
- As each person is unique, results will vary from user to user. The key is to maintain consistent use every day to see best results.