Mineral Support *
Roex® Vitamins and Dietary Supplements
Mineral BasicsSKU: 86180
Roex® Mineral Basics™ is a comprehensive and bioavailable multi-mineral formulation comprised of essential minerals that help support overall health.
Mineral Basics is formulated to supply all the necessary minerals needed for proper health. Roex Mineral Basics™ does not contain iron. Because very little iron is excreted from the body, there is a serious risk of iron overload. When normal storage sites are full, iron is stored in the body tissues and organs. Too much iron is very toxic to the body and can lead to organ damage.
Research also suggests that iron can stimulate the activity of free radicals, which in turn can lead to cardiovascular disease. Furthermore, iron also contributes to the oxidation of LDL or "bad cholesterol". Minerals are vital to all bodily functions and can have a strong impact on cardiovascular health. Because the chelation process rids the body of heavy metals, anyone taking CardioClear®, or any form of oral chelation supplement, should consider supplementing their diet with Mineral Basics to maintain optimal mineral balance.
About This Item *
- Bioavailable Multiminerals *
- Supplies a balanced mix of essential minerals *
- Recommended for use with chelation supplements *
- Purity & potency guaranteed *
- Dietary supplement
- Our supplements are manufactured in the USA
- Highest-quality ingredients sourced from around the world
- We back our products up with a 30-day money back guarantee
* FDA Disclaimer
The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.
Dosage and Uses
- Package Quantity: 180 Capsules
- Suggested Use: Take six (6) capsules daily, preferably with a meal, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner
Vitamin D3 (from Cholecalciferol) 200 IU ,Calcium (from Calcium Citrate, Tri-Calcium Phosphate) 400 mg Iodine (from Potassium Iodide) 150 mcg Magnesium (from Magnesium Citrate & Magnesium Oxide) 500 mg Zinc (from Zinc Gluconate) 30 mg Selenium (from Sodium Selenate) 200 mcg ,Copper (from Copper Glycinate) 2.5 mg Manganese (from Manganese Gluconate) 5 mg Chromium [from Chromium Polynicotinate (ChromeMate®)] 200 mcg Molybdenum (from Sodium Molybdate) 100 mcg Boron (from Boron Citrate) 3 mg Vanadium (from Vanadyl Sulfate) 20 mcg
* Daily Value not established
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
- Do not use if outer seal is broken or damaged
- Before using any nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition, taking prescription medication or if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or lactating
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct light
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Please consult with a physician before taking this product.
- Contact a physician immediately if you experience any unwanted side effects from this product and discontinue use.
- The information content on binscience.com is for informational purposes only and does not establish a doctor-patient relationship.
- Pictures shown are for illustration purposes only.
- As each person is unique, results will vary from user to user. The key is to maintain consistent use every day to see best results.