Supports Well-Being & A Balanced Mood.*
Roex® Vitamins and Dietary Supplements
Happiness 1-2-3SKU: 97090
Feeling burnt out? You probably already know the sunshine provides your body with Vitamin D but we also need to support our emotional well-being and help maintain a balanced mood. While your diet certainly provides your body the nutrients it needs, day-to-day stress and anxiety can take a toll on your health.
Roex® Happiness is formulated to give the human body the nutritional and herbal support it needs to safely support healthy serotonin levels (the "happiness molecule"). The unique specifically blend of ingredients for stress and anxiety are designed to brighten your mood, and support normal serotonin levels in the brain and a sense of happiness and well-being.
Happiness 1-2-3 is a targeted daily supplement for feeling like yourself again with mood-enhancing ingredients*. Happiness is here to support you in your fight against the blues and rediscover your smile. *
About This Item *
- Improves healthy serotonin levels *
- Happiness and wellbeing *
- Mood improvement and outlook *
- Relieves stress & frustration *
- Promotes a sense of well-being *
- Purity & potency guaranteed *
- Dietary supplement
- Our supplements are manufactured in the USA
- Highest-quality ingredients sourced from around the world
- We back our products up with a 30-day money back guarantee
* FDA Disclaimer
The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.
Dosage and Usage
Package Quantity: 90 Capsules
Suggested Use: Take one (1) to (3) capsules daily, preferably with a meal, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner
Vitamin C (from Magnesium Ascorbate) 83.4 mq 139% Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) 3 mq 200% Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 3.4 mg 200% Vitamin B3 (Niacin and Niacinamide) 40 mg 200% Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate) 10 mq 500% Folic Acid 800 mcq 200% Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 30 meg 500% Magnesium (from Magnesium Ascorbate and Magnesium Aspartate) 26.7 mg 7% Chromium (from Chromium Picolinate) 100 mcg 83%
* Daily Value not established
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
- Do not use if outer seal is broken or damaged
- Before using any nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition, taking prescription medication or if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or lactating
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct light
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Please consult with a physician before taking this product.
- Contact a physician immediately if you experience any unwanted side effects from this product and discontinue use.
- The information content on binscience.com is for informational purposes only and does not establish a doctor-patient relationship.
- Pictures shown are for illustration purposes only.
- As each person is unique, results will vary from user to user. The key is to maintain consistent use every day to see best results.