Support Leg Circulation*
Leg Vein Support
Roex® Leg Vein Support provides natural support for maintaining healthy circulation in the legs, which can become challenged with physical activity and as we age. It is carefully formulated with Diosmin and Horse Chestnut, long used and clinically proven to support healthy circulation in the legs. Leg Vein Support provides the added benefit of Butcher's Broom, clinically studied in Europe where it is used to support leg vein health.
A proprietary blend of botanicals to provide additional support for healthy circulation in the legs is included. Potassium, Copper, Vitamin C, B6 and B12 are also included, making this an ideal choice for everyday nutritional support for leg vein health. Scientifically formulated product with Diosmin and Horse Chestnut, two long used and clinically proven ingredients that support healthy circulation in the legs. Includes Vitamin C that is essential for the maintenance of the integrity of veins and arteries. It’s vital for formation of Collagen and maintenance of connective tissue. The two B vitamins help support normal circulation. B6 is also a mild diuretic; B12 is for carrying oxygen in the blood. Copper – essential for formation of collagen*
ABOUT THIS ITEM
- Promotes healthy collagen and circulation in the legs ✝
- A support blend to nourish and protect your leg health. ✝
- Helps Support Blood Vessel Health ✝
- B vitamins help support normal circulation. ✝
- Purity & potency guaranteed ✝
- Dietary supplement
- Our supplements are manufactured in the USA
- Highest-quality ingredients sourced from around the world
- We back our products up with a 30-day money back guarantee
- Package Quantity: 60 Capsules
- Suggested Use: Take two (2) capsules daily, preferably with a meal, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 120 mg 200%, Vitamin B6 (from Pyridoxine HCl) 15 mg 750%, Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin) 6 mcg 100%, Copper (from Copper Glycinate) 2 mg 100%, Potassium (from Potassium Chloride) 100 mg 3%, Diosmin 150 mg *, ,Horse Chestnut Extract 20% (Aesculus hippocastanum) 160 mg, Proprietary Blend 200 mg *, Butchers Broom (Ruscus aculeatus) (whole plant), Citrus Extract (Citrus aurantium) (fruit), Ginger Root Extract (Zingiber officinale), Juniper Berries (Juniperus communis), Uva Ursi Extract (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi) (leaf), Vegetable Cellulose (capsule), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Maltodextrin, Stearic Acid, Vegetable Stearate, Silica, Rice Protein.
* Daily Value not established
The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
- Do not use if the outer seal is broken or damaged
- Before using any nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition, taking prescription medication or if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or lactating
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct light
- Please consult with a physician before taking this product.
- Contact a physician immediately if you experience any unwanted side effects from this product and discontinue use.
- The information content on binscience.com is for informational purposes only and does not establish a doctor-patient relationship.
- The pictures shown are for illustration purposes only.
- As each person is unique, results will vary from user to user. The key is to maintain consistent use every day to see the best results.