Support Healthy Thyroid *
The thyroid is known as the key regulator of metabolism. When your thyroid is not functioning correctly, it can have secondary effects that can cascade throughout the entire body. Roex® Thyroid Support™ is a natural proprietary blend that offers this important gland the essential nutrients it needs for peak performance. The thyroid's main function is to process signals from the pituitary gland to release hormones that govern the body's rate of metabolism.
Thyroid Support™ from Roex® is a comprehensive blend of vitamins, minerals and botanicals specifically selected to support normal thyroid function. It helps support healthy hormone levels, and healthy metabolism, which can help boost energy and maintain a normal mood state. Keeping your hormones in balance and supporting their normal functionality is crucial to help you to feel like yourself. *
ABOUT THIS ITEM
- Support Healthy Thyroid Hormone Function ✝
- Increase Energy Levels ✝
- Support Healthy Metabolism ✝
- Purity & potency guaranteed ✝
- Dietary supplement
- Our supplements are manufactured in the USA
- Highest-quality ingredients sourced from around the world
- We back our products up with a 30-day money-back guarantee
DOSAGE AND USAGE
- Package Quantity: 90 Capsules
- Suggested Use: Take three (3) capsules daily, preferably with a meal, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner\
Vitamin B6 (from Pyridoxine HCI) 2 mg Folic Acid 400 mcg Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 60 mcg 1 Iodine (from Potassium Iodide) 300 mcg Zinc (from Zinc Amino Acid Chelate) 25 mg Selenium (from L-Selenomethionine) 50 mcg Copper (from Cupric Gluconate) 1 mg Manganese 2 mg (from Manganese Amino Acid Chelate) Molybdenum 100 mcg (from Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate) L-Tyrosine, Asiragalus Root Extract (Astragalus membranaceus). Ashwagandha Extract (Withaniasomnifera)(root). Ginger Root (Zingiber offkina). Rhodiola Rosea Concentrate. Coleus Forskohlii Extract, Gugulipid (Mukul commiphora) (gum). Noni (Motinda citdfolia) (fruit), Alpha Upoic Acid (Thioctic Acid). Cayenne Pepper (Capskum annum) (fruit) * Daily Value not established
The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act require this notice.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
- Do not use if the outer seal is broken or damaged
- Before using any nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition, taking prescription medication or if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or lactating
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct light
- Please consult with a physician before taking this product.
- Contact a physician immediately if you experience any unwanted side effects from this product and discontinue use.
- The information content on binscience.com is for informational purposes only and does not establish a doctor-patient relationship.
- The pictures shown are for illustration purposes only.
- As each person is unique, results will vary from user to user. The key is to maintain consistent use every day to see the best results.