Healthy Blood Sugar Can Be Yours! *
Roex® Vitamins and Dietary Supplements
One of the body's most vital balancing acts is how it maintains blood sugar levels already in the normal range. A great way to help promote balanced blood sugar levels is through proper diet and plenty of exercises. Unfortunately, many of us exercise too little and are exposed to food products that are loaded with refined sugars and processed carbohydrates that can cause blood sugar levels to fluctuate. This balance in blood sugar helps determine whether you feel hungry, full, tired, energetic or even if you'll gain or lose weight.
Maintaining healthy blood glucose levels is such a key component to healthy living, we've formulated a natural herbal supplement to assist your body's natural blood sugar management for levels already within the normal range.
Roex® Optima 100™, our blood sugar balance supplement formulation, supports your body’s ability to maintain blood glucose levels already in the normal range.
About this item *
- Assists the body's natural metabolic process *
- Encourages Healthy blood sugar levels *
- Supports normal carbohydrate metabolism*
- Purity & potency guaranteed *
- Dietary supplement
- Our supplements are manufactured in the USA
- Highest-quality ingredients sourced from around the world
- We back our products up with a 30-day money back guarantee
* FDA Disclaimer
The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.
Dosage and Uses
- Package Quantity: 120 Capsules
- Suggested Use: Take two (2) capsules, preferably with a meal, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Vitamin 81 (from Thiamine HCI) 8 mg Biotin (from D-Biotin) 1000 mcg Vitamin B5 (from d-Calcium Pantothenate) 8 mg Calcium (from Calcium Carbonate) 60 mg Magnesium (from Magnesium Citrate) 60 mg Zinc [from Zinc Picolinate (Zinmax®)) 15 mg Selenium (from L-Selenomethionine) 100 mcg Chromium [from Chromium Polynicotinate (ChromeMate®)] 200 mcg,Alpha Lipoid'Acid (Thioctic Acid), Banaba Leaf (Lagerstroeinia speciosa), Rhodiola Rosea Concentrate. Turmeric Extract (Curcuma Tonga) (root). Fenugreek Seed Extract (Thigonella foenum•graecum), American Ginseng Extract (Panax quinquefolius)(root), Cinnamon Bark (Cinnamomum cassia), Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum) (leaf). Gymnema Sytvestre (leaf), Momordica Charantia Extract (fruit). Vanadyl Sulfate.
* Daily Value not established
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
- Do not use if outer seal is broken or damaged
- Before using any nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition, taking prescription medication or if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or lactating
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct light
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Please consult with a physician before taking this product.
- Contact a physician immediately if you experience any unwanted side effects from this product and discontinue use.
- The information content on binscience.com is for informational purposes only and does not establish a doctor-patient relationship.
- Pictures shown are for illustration purposes only.
- As each person is unique, results will vary from user to user. The key is to maintain consistent use every day to see best results.