Support Weight Management*
Roex® Vitamins and Dietary Supplements
Pea Protein Vanilla Shake
Roex Vitamins Vanilla Shake with Pea Protein is scientifically designed to help you reach your goals! Get all the benefits of pea protein in a delicious vanilla shake! Pea protein boosts metabolism, helping you to burn more calories. Pea protein contains all nine essential amino acids that your body cannot create and must get from food. You'll love this vanilla pea protein shake. 7 individual sachets with 27g for each vanilla sachet serving inside the box.
Roex Pea Protein Vanilla Shake is packed with protein, fiber & other essential nutrients. Pea Protein is a natural plant-based protein that is derived from yellow peas (Pisum sativum), also known as "split peas." This product is highly soluble, easy to digest, - and tastes great! Roex Pea Protein is formulated using only the highest quality pea protein isolate available. Its phenomenal amino acid profile includes nine essential amino acids. Since essential amino acids cannot be synthesized by the human body, they must be supplied by our diets. Amino acids are the building blocks of proteins and are used by our bodies to support our bones, muscles, and connective tissues.
Inside The Box
7 individual sachets with 27g for each vanilla sachet serving inside the box.
Notice: For weight reduction, use only as directed in the accompanying diet plan. Do not use in diets supplying less than 800 calories per day without medical supervision.
- 100 Calories
- 15g Protein
- 23 Essential Vitamins and Minerals
- Good Source of Fiber
- Excellent Source of Plant-Based Protein
- Vegetarian - Friendly
- Naturally flavored and Sweetened
- No Artificial Colors
- Aspartame Free
- Wheat-Free/No Gluten-Containing Ingredients
Pea Protein, Natural Flavor, Sugar, Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Coconut Oil, Rice Syrup, Solids, Guar Gum, Salt, Stevia Leaf Extract (Reb A), Sodium Citrate, Sunflower Lecithin.
Vitamins and Minerals:
Dipotassium Phosphate, Choline Bitartrate, Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic, Acid, Ferric Orthophosphate, Alpha Tocopherol Acetate, Zinc Sulfate, Niacinamide,Tricaicum Phosphate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Gluconate, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Chromium, Polynicotinate, Folic Acid, Molybdenum Glycinate Chelate, Potassium Iodide,L-Selenomethionine, Phytonadione, Biotin, Magnesium Carbonate, Cholecalciferol, Cyanocobalamin.
* FDA DISCLAIMER
The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act require this notice.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
- Do not use if outer seal is broken or damaged
- Before using any nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition, taking prescription medication or if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or lactating
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct light
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Please consult with a physician before taking this product.
- Contact a physician immediately if you experience any unwanted side effects from this product and discontinue use.
- The information content on binscience.com is for informational purposes only and does not establish a doctor-patient relationship.
- Pictures shown are for illustration purposes only.
- As each person is unique, results will vary from user to user. The key is to maintain consistent use every day to see best results.