Mother's Day is just around the corner, a timeless tradition of expressing love and showing deep gratitude to the woman that raised us. Mother's day is not just for the woman who gave us life; it's for the indispensable mother figures who contributed towards playing the role of mom and making you the person you are today. It may be your grandmother, an auntie, a sister, a godmother, a temporary guardian, or a friend. It's the person who influenced your life with compassion, kindness, selflessness, and wisdom.
Being a mom is a challenging task with no days off, but it doesn't go unrecognized. Here are ten activities we think she'd appreciate. Mom will love spending extra time quality time with all her favorite people.
On Mother's Day, let's celebrate the women in our lives who have helped us become the person WE are today.
- Time: The greatest gift is spending time with her kids.
- Scrapbook: Make a book of memories using old photos.
- Dress Up: Throw a Tea Party and get dressed up for the occasion.
- Gift basket: Create a basket of her favorite treats.
- Game night: Make it a fun night with card games or a board game.
- Puzzle: Start a puzzle that kids and adults can both enjoy.
- Writing: Take a class and learn calligraphy together.
- Art: Bring her favorite photo to life by personalizing it on artwork.
- Gardening: If she has a passion for gardening, start digging dirt together.
- Spa day: Prepare a custom self-care 'pamper yourself' package.
Regardless of what you do on Mother's day, one of the suggestions on our list will surely create memories that she'll talk about for years to come.
Shop all Roex Vitamins & Supplements
* FDA Disclaimer
The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your health care professional before using any product.