Support Memory & Organ Function ✝
Choline bitartrate is a supplemental source of the essential nutrient choline. Choline bitartrate is a water-soluble compound and contains two separate components, choline, and bitartrate. It works with the central nervous system to regulate nerve impulse transmissions, cell communications, and muscle functioning. Choline helps the body stabilize choline and turns it into acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter essential to learning and memory, and lecithin, a fat essential to cells in the body. Choline can be found n a wide variety of foods, including meat, fish, eggs, dairy products, peanuts, broccoli, and Brussels sprouts. Choline bitartrate supports the production of acetylcholine, a key neurotransmitter essential to maintaining normal cognitive function, including learning and memory. Also contains 500mg of Betaine HCL, which is critical for the proper digestion and breakdown of fats and proteins.
Roex® Choline Bitartrate formula also contains 500mg of Betaine HCL, which is critical for the proper digestion and breakdown of proteins, and the emulsification of fats. It also supports the proper function of smooth muscles, like the muscles of the urethra and bladder. Choline bitartrate is most commonly used to help boost athletic endurance and help with muscle recovery.
Roex® Choline bitartrate™ delivers essential ingredients to boost your overall health. *
ABOUT THIS ITEM
- Promotes brain, and memory activity ✝
- Supports and maintains Cognitive Function ✝
- Supports Cellular Function ✝
- Supports kidney and bladder function ✝
- Boosts athletic endurance ✝
- Assists in muscle recovery ✝
- Purity & potency guaranteed ✝
- Dietary supplement
- Our supplements are manufactured in the USA
- Highest-quality ingredients sourced from around the world
- We back our products up with a 30-day money-back guarantee
DOSAGE AND USAGE
- Package Quantity: 120 Capsules
- Suggested Use: Take two (2) capsules two times daily, preferably with a meal, or as recommended by practitioner.
Betaine Hydrochloride 500 mg ,Choline Bitartrate 1,000 mg
* Daily Value not established
The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act require this notice.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
- Do not use if the outer seal is broken or damaged
- Before using any nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition, taking prescription medication or if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or lactating
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct light
- Please consult with a physician before taking this product.
- Contact a physician immediately if you experience any unwanted side effects from this product and discontinue use.
- The information content on binscience.com is for informational purposes only and does not establish a doctor-patient relationship.
- The pictures shown are for illustration purposes only.
- As each person is unique, results will vary from user to user. The key is to maintain consistent use every day to see the best results.